Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

Fat Girl Spins!

I'm trying to get back into exercising.  My energy is soooo low so it's tough.  I'm getting B12 shots and I take various vitamins every day so we'll see what happens.  I'm still having tests done and going to doctors, who knows when I'll get straightened out.  Luckily today I decided to spin.  Honestly I had talked myself out of it and had even told my friend I wasn't going and then I thought JUST GO!  So I did.  A workout as always!  My legs are already sore!

After spinning I came home and made dinner.  Flounder with crushed popchips baked on top, Annie's Gluten Free Macaroni and Cheese, and a salad with feta, dried pears and cranberries, and ranch.  Very tasty and so quick!  I love quick dinners on gym nights!


My husband is supposed to bring treats in to work tomorrow so I made some Pralines! I got the recipe from Gluten Free Frenzy.  I followed the instructions exactly.  I've never made these before but I have had them in New Orleans.  These tasted like the ones I had there so I guess that's a success.  Too bad I have to give most of them away!  Then again maybe that's a good thing! Not so healthy! 


This is a random dinner from last week that I thought I'd blogged about and then realized I hadn't!  Breakfast for dinner!  Omelet with ham and cheese, Rice Pecan bread with butter and jelly (not a fan of this bread), and vanilla Greek yogurt with raspberries.  I know paper plates are environmentally unsound but damnit they have Burt and Ernie on them!!!  I love Ernie.  Please don't laugh! :P


This dinner was a pork chop sauteed and then simmered in barbeque sauce with a sprinkle of cheddar cheese, brussel sprouts roasted with olive oil, salt, and pepper then sprayed with Braggs, and Lundberg parmesan risotto.  YUM!


Tomorrow I have a doctors appointment and I dentist appointment.  I am so dreading that! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment