Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

New Cafe in Town!

I love to try new restaurants so I was excited to hear that a new cafe had opened near the house.  First I had to call and make sure that they would be able to accomodate a gluten free diet.  Luckily the answer was yes! So we headed off to the As You Like It Cafe.

I thought the decor was pretty cute.
Very clean and comfortable. 
 The staff was extremely friendly!  They have a pretty good variety of menu options like steak, chicken, meatloaf, various pasta dishes, soups, and salads.  Everything is homemade.


 I had rosemary grilled chicken breast with homemade mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli and cheese.  Believe it or not the cheese sauce was homemade!  Not cheez whiz!  It was a really good meal.  Very flavorful.
Todd got a slice of cheesecake for desert.  I naturally couldn't eat it due to the crust but Todd assures me it was delicious! :) Never fear!  I enjoyed a dessert too!  A butter rum latte.  Oh so good!  I think we may become regulars!




1 comment:

  1. I love discovering new places like this. Homemade is the best and you can always tell!

    ReplyDelete