Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Eggs: They are what's for dinner!

All this week the only thing I've been wanting for dinner has been eggs!  I love eggs so much!  I managed to talk my husband into eating eggs three evenings this week! 
I may have thrown a little beef in there to sweeten the deal! I sometimes eat at a nearby diner and get this bunless burger with an egg, three kinds of cheese, and bacon. Sounds healthy, eh?  Well I wanted something a little leaner this week.  Lean beef, a slice of reduced fat cheddar, and a fried egg.  So delicious!  Served with a salad so I can get my veggies in! :)

This terrible picture is my favorite egg sandwich.  Toasted Udi's with a fried egg, reduced fat cheddar, and jam.  The jam sounds weird but truly it's delicious.  It's a perfect dinner and it takes about 5 minutes to make!  Win-win!

No comments:

Post a Comment