Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

I'm officially a sloth...

Despite two rounds of antibiotics and a big shot in the butt my sore throat is back!  I'm about sick of this!  Perhaps it's a virus but I swear I've followed the don't get sick rules to a T.  I really need to get back to the gym but I'm scared I'll catch something worse or over-exert myself and further tax my immune system.  Anyhow I have a doctors appointment on Tuesday so I'll just try to hang in until then. 

These pictures are from yesterday because I fell asleep before I could blog!  Breakfast was Blueberry Kashi Go Lean waffles, Nutella, and strawberry All-Fruit.  Brown Cow Greek yogurt on the side.  I had this exact same breakfast today minus the All-Fruit.


Yesterday's lunch: An Amy's spinach pizza pocket and a low sodium V8.  Yum!

By dinnertime yesterday I had developed a HUGE lasagna craving.  So I made some.  No low-fat veggie filled recipe here.  All meat and cheesy goodness! :P  Lasagna is my all time favorite food!

This lasagna was today's lunch!  Yum!  Leftovers rock!

I made a mistake and bought a bag of Reese's candy that was marked down post Halloween.  These Reese's pieces along with the Reese's sticks and PB cups have been torturing me ever since.  I've had a few over the past couple of days...

The past two days I've been drinking this tea.  I usually hate green tea (I love black tea though) but this tea is quite tasty.  No bitter yuckiness like most green tea.  I obviously have been sick and run down plus my stomach is always acting ugly so I thought this was the perfect combo! 

Forgot to add I grabbed a Gingerbread soy latte after dinner tonight.  I've been craving one all day long!  So, so good. Lattes with soymilk are so much tastier than with regular milk.  Obviously I did not take this picture...

Anyhow one more day of work and then I get the weekend to rest.  If I am feeling better I'd love to do some Christmas shopping...we'll see how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better soon! Resting and not going to the gym would probably do you better in the long run than a workout.

    ReplyDelete