Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

It's Friday!


I'm feeling a good bit better today besides a wretched back ache so I went back to work.  Work one day get two days off...sounds good to me! :P  Breakfast was another breakfast cookie.  This one I made with Trader Joe's blueberry musli instead of oats.  I added vanilla protein powder, almond butter, and vanilla unsweetened soymilk.  Turned out way delicious.  I served it with a Carbmaster yogurt and some Celestial Seasonings Perfectly Pear white tea.  It has less caffine and is a clear beverage so I'm following the doctor's orders...sort of.

Lunch was leftover taco pasta.  So good.  Seriously I'm glad this stuff is gone because I cannot stay out of it.  It's the best pasta I've had in ages.  Today I used my adorable stainless waterbottle.  It has the cutest graphics...monkeys lifting weights and doing cardio.  I got it in the kid's section of Old Navy for $5!  It's awesome!


Today was our friend John's birthday so we went to a Mexican restaurant to celebrate.  I did not take pictures of dinner because his coworkers were there and seeing as I didn't know them I would feel awkward explaining why I was photographing my meal.  However at one point John dared my daughter to dip a piece of b-day cake in jalapeno cheese dip and eat it and she accepted.  Ewwww!  Gross!!!  I had to take a picture of that! 


Tomorrow I'm supposed to visit with my best friend and make cupcakes!  I'm planning to make two varieties...key lime and chocolate ganache.  Stay tuned to see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment