Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Lazy evening!

Still having yucky shingles pain today.  The world still goes on though so I headed to work and had a delicious breakfast!  Nature's Path Flax waffles, Fage 2%, frozen mango, and a drizzle of honey.  Very delicous.  I love frozen fruit!
Lunch was simple.  Whole wheat pita with peanut butter and banana, grape tomatoes, and a low sodium V8.  Peanut butter and banana is one of the best combos in the world.  Peanut butter is awesome with just about anything though!
I snacked on an unphotographed Zbar and I may have munched on some salt and vinegar Kettle chips before dinner.  My husband had to go to a computer conference so I didn't want to cook a big meal.  I found a Trader Joe's Indian Fare entree in the cabinet I'd been wanting to try.  I mixed it with some microwave brown rice.  Not bad.  A little spicier than I like.  I think everything is too spicy though.  My family laughs at me!  I watched the first episode of Dexter while I ate.  I am eager to start the series because I've read some of the books and I will have to wait forever for True Blood to be back.

  I skipped kickboxing in favor of a nap.  I found that when I'm under the weather and I push myself I end up getting major sick like I did with mono.  Then I'm out of commision for a month.  I wasn't completely lazy though.  After Dexter I did Self's Your Best Butt Fast workout.  This was the first time I've tried it and I liked it.  It wasn't super challenging but then again I'm hurting and not up to a big challenge.  It's split into various segments...kickboxing, dance moves, sculpting with weights, and yoga.  I also liked it because I met my 10 minute yoga challenge without doing an extra workout! :)  I also burned 310 calories.  Not bad for 40 minutes!
Now I'm headed to bed.  I do think I will be breaking into the Purely Decadent.  My goodness that stuff was AMAZING! 

I also wanted to share my new shoes!  It seems that the only time my foot doesn't hurt is when I'm wearing Birkenstocks so I had to get a pair for fall! I just love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment